Monday, November 11, 2013

Tips for Success...Support in College

When I was a student at SUNY Oneonta I was a member of the SUNY Oneonta Disability Awareness Council. These experiences allowed me to meet other students like me! It also gave me a chance to create programs that helped to educate the Oneonta community as well as the the community at other SUNY schools about the success of students with disabilities! This is the Facebook page for the SUNY Oneonta Disability Awareness Council.





In life it is so important for you to get the help that you need! Everyone needs friends to lean on! If you are brave and talk to people that is different than you, you may be lucky enough to find your best friends! Having friends that know firsthand what it is like to be a student with a disability are a very valuable resource! They get your struggles because they have similar experiences!   

No comments:

Post a Comment